Firstpoint Healthcare are now seeking a Resourcer to join the team in Birmingham and take responsibility for sourcing and selecting candidates for our NHS clients. You should have experience in working in a fast paced environment and possess excellent organisational and communication skills and be highly motivated to ensure maximum time efficiency in the application process.
Our long established Birmingham office covers a large geographical area across the East and West Midlands, spanning from Stafford to Bristol, Shrewsbury through to Northampton.
We offer a diverse range of roles to our staff within the NHS.
Resourcing candidates is a critical role for our business. Demand from our clients is constantly increasing and there is a shortage of nursing and care skills throughout the country. Using innovative candidate sourcing and selection methods will help you stand-out from the crowd. Whether you are a social media or networking expert, the relationships you build with our candidate pool will be key to growth and on-going success.
The job holder will be responsible for networking and advertising to promote Firstpoint Healthcare to potential candidates - NHS nurses - and maintaining and developing relationships, ensuring all candidates are informed of current and future opportunities. The successful candidate will ensure that they understand the needs of the clients and match appropriate candidates with vacancies to provide a quality tailored recruitment service whilst continually assisting in the delivery of recruitment targets.
We offer a diverse range of roles to our staff within the NHS. We provide; Theatre Nurses, ODPs, A&E Nurses, ITU/HDU Nurses, Midwives, Paediatric Nurses.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a proactive, predominantly telephone based role.
- Previous experience of providing administrative support within a busy working environment.
- Good understanding of the recruitment life cycle and best practice recruitment processes. Previous resourcing experience is desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels both in person and over the telephone
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with strong customer service skills
- Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Good level of general education
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience recruiting on behalf of the NHS preferred
You will be given the opportunity to show your entrepreneurial flair - to run your desk as you would run your own businesses - we encourage ownership & accountability and believe passionately in empowering our people to perform. You will be supported by the infrastructure of Servoca Plc and benefit from a highly attractive commission scheme.
Servoca Plc prides itself as an equal opportunities employer.