Maintenance Engineer - Birmingham
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - WEST MIDLANDS
£43,000 + Bonus + Company Car + Pension + 30 Days Holiday + Genuine Career Opportunities
One of the largest logistics companies in Europe is looking for an enthusiastic Maintenance engineer to be based at one of their busy west Midlands distribution centre. As part of a leading European postal organisation our client employ around 4000 staff Europe wide. They currently have over 75 franchises across the UK; they are experiencing significant growth at present and concrete plans to further grow their network in 2017 & beyond. This is an unbelievably exciting time to join an ambitious and dynamic organisation that is entering an exciting period of growth that is set to continue over the next few years as they are looking to increase their turnover from £600Million to £1Billion.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be:
- Site based in West Midlands
- Working in a state of the art parcel sortation centre
- Working as part of a team and carrying out routine maintenance of existing equipment, PPM’s and new installation
- Working on parcel sortation equipment, conveyors and all ancillary equipment
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical maintenance on above equipment
- Starting off on a 3 shift pattern with plans to move to a continental shift pattern in 2018
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will have:
- An Engineering background with an Electrical bias and electrical qualifications
- The experience of working within a FMCG environment
- Strong electrical and mechanical experience
The company invest a lot in their people in way of training & development. With a clear vision to ensure they retain the best people the company have big plans to invest heavily in their staff in the forthcoming years and a hard working candidate with the right attitude can expect to receive 1st class career with a big focus on their personal development.