A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Commercial Accountant to join a market leading brand in Warwickshire. This a fantastic opportunity for a highly analytical candidate to collaborate with Senior Stakeholders to provide insight.
- Provide all month end reports for various Business Partners highlighting risks & opportunities
- Proactively engage various stakeholders throughout the business to ensure projects are carried out effectively
- Organise forecasts budgets and plans for Senior Management team
- Ensure internal client spend is correctly recorded and reported working with their finance teams to provide supporting data
- Ensure department assets are commissioned on a timely basis and reviewed on a regular basis
- Produce Capital Expenditure tables for annual submission
- Have the ability to identify where changes to process will make a positive impact and embrace an ever-changing environment
- Provide further analytical support on varying projects alongside Finance Business Partner
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Exceptional stakeholder management capabilities
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly versatile with the ability to instigate and embrace change
- Have the ability to prioritise multiple projects under pressure to tight deadlines
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.