QA Higher Education (QAHE) works in conjunction with three university partners to deliver an extensive range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes. Delivery takes place at two locations in London, together with Birmingham and Manchester.
QAHE is seeking to appoint a Conversion Officer to support the growing volume of applicants requiring an English language test prior to acceptance onto a degree programme. This role will report into the Conversion Manager and is based in Birmingham.
As the Conversion Officer, you will:
- Convert inquiries and applications through the assessment process to enrolment and delivering against the recruitment targets.
- Communicate effectively with candidates to ensure maximum number of candidates complete the assessment and enrolment process successfully
- Meet and exceed weekly KPIs and intake targets
- Ensure each stage of the applicant’s lifecycle is completed whilst meeting student’s needs
- Develop and manage an application pipeline that covers 3 intakes per annum
- Proactively contact candidates
- Act as a programme ambassador and confidently answering or facilitating the answer of questions about our University programmes
- Arrange, attend and conduct open days/webinars for candidates
- Provide excellent customer service
- Able to work not only within the conversion team but also across all of QAHE and the wider QA group
As the Conversion Officer, you will have:
- a Degree, a Higher Degree would be an advantage
- Track record of success in a sales or conversion environment
- Experience of Higher Education programmes an advantage but not essential
- Experience of working with recruiting domestic or international students an advantage but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of sales/business requirements, processes, and methodologies.
- The ability to operate well within a team environment.
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Capability of building working relationships and networks with people from a range backgrounds and cultures
Sounds interesting? Please apply with your CV, we look forward to talking to you!