Risk and Compliance Officer - Dudley
Risk and Compliance Officer
Dudley (our Ref AL760)
Salary c£21,500 per annum + benefits - Permanent full time contract
My client is a long established award winning organisation, offering, mortgages, savings and financial advice to its clients.
They now have an exciting new vacancy with their Risk and Compliance Department.
- Complete compliance tasks, including compliance monitoring and quality assurance reviews as allocated, managing and prioritising own workload to ensure that work is completed within the specified timeframe.
- Have an understanding of the regulatory framework in which the Company operates.
- Able to enable review regulatory publications and assess the impact to the Company and update various documents as required.
- Work with other departments to assist with the implementation of the Risk Framework.
- Carrying out anti-money laundering and financial crime reviews and daily transaction monitoring.
- Able to complete work accurately, within the required timeframe to a high standard.
- 2 -3 years’ experience working in a compliance and/or risk function.
- Have an open and approachable manner and the ability to communicate and work alongside all departments promoting a good compliance and risk culture.
- Good written communications with attention to detail.
- Ideally hold a relevant qualification e.g. Compliance Diploma, Institute of Risk Management Certificate or Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMap)
If this role is of interest then please apply in confidence with an up to date CV to Angela Liscombe at North Oak Recruitment.