We are working with a very successful Property Services Specialist who is now looking to recruit a Property Accountant.
Their aim is simple, to provide exceptional property management services to their clients. They have many years of experience in facilities and student property management. The services they offer are comprehensive and focused on providing a cost-effective solution to protect their client’s assets.
Due to the success of the business they are looking to recruit an experienced Accountant who ideally has Property management experience however this is not essential.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Preparation of accounts up to trial balance
- Production of service charge accounts to trial balance
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Managing the periodic reporting process
- Managing communication with external auditors
- Management of communication with clients
- Handling of incoming emails & telephone calls
- Regular maintenance of relevant databases
- Attend weekly finance meetings
- Have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Be well organised and have good analytical skills
- Have experience with Microsoft Office
- Support the line manager on adhoc finance related projects
The successful Property Accountant would ideally:
- Be studying towards an AAT or equivalent qualification
- Be experienced in producing service charge accounts to trial balance
- Have experience in a property management environment and the associated legal framework and best practice
Due to the existing and expected future growth of the business, there will be opportunities for career progression to involve management/supervision of a small team.