Our client, a national business based in Birmingham which has led in their sector for 30 years and is currently exporting to 20 countries internationally, is recruiting for an exciting opportunity of HR Advisor on a permanent basis. The working hours for the post are flexible over a 37.5 hour working week. The client is looking to interview as soon as possible and the salary for the position is negotiable dependent upon experience.
This is an autonomous role which offers the successful candidate the opportunity to manage their own diary.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Supporting line managers with absence, disciplinary and grievance issues, and escalating them where appropriate
* Advising employees and managers on queries relating to company policies and procedures
* Responsible for handling the recruitment, training and development and Health and Safety processes
* Participating in departmental projects on an ad-hoc basis, such as the compilation of employee opinion surveys
* Reviewing internal HR processes, ensuring these are efficient and putting forward recommendations from research and best practice
* Coaching line managers in matters of performance and improvement issues
* Overseeing HR reporting including collating and assessing departmental data
* Line management responsibility for a HR Administrator
The successful candidate will ideally have generalist advisory HR experience, be willing to carry out occasional travel and must hold a full UK Driving License with access to their own vehicle.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.