Experienced Sales Negotiator - Rugby
A fantastic opportunity has risen in the town of Rugby for an experienced Sales Negotiator. My clients are looking for a driven individual looking to progress further in the property industry.
As a Sales Negotiator you will be required to do the following:
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties for sale and let
- Arrange and attend viewings with pre-qualified applicants
- Ensure you have a thorough understanding of each property you are marketing
- Proactively contact hot applicants to advise of new properties matching their requirements
- Follow up after each viewing to gain offers and feedback
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let or sale
- Complete all paperwork with the applicant to ensure all compliance requirements are met
- A proactive approach with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work on your own initiative and importantly as part of a team
- Being professional and personable at the same time
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- The successful individual will thrive in a fast paced environment and understand the importance of good customer service in addition to sales generation.
In return for this Sales Negotiator role my clients are offering a basic salary of £15,000 - £18,000 (Depending on Experience) with an OTE of £30,000 - £35,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.