We are recruiting for a successful national consultancy, the role will be based in their Derby office. They are looking for a Senior Planner to join their team. The successful candidate will have experience in Town Planning and be a member of the RTPI or working towards chartership.
The benefits that are on offer to the right candidate are extensive, including; competitive salary, attractive pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus stats (increasing with company loyalty) and life assurance.
The role will involve:
- Managing a number of projects at one time including planning applications, written representations, informal hearing and public inquiry submissions
- Submitting representations to development plans and site appraisals
- Negotiating legal agreements
- Assisting in winning new business for the organisation
Skills and experience required:
- Hold or be working towards an RTPI Chartership
- Preferably have experience in a consultancy environment
- Hold a full UK Driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Residential experience would be preferred but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced engineer to join a growing company and contribute to the success and direction of future projects. If you feel you have the right skills and aptitude and are looking for the next step in your career apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.