Software Test Analyst
- 1+ years’ experience in a Software Testing / Service orientated role
- Knowledge of Estate Agency would be a bonus
- Use of JIRA for Defect Management / Tracking; Testing methodologies desirable
- Ideally Degree educated
- Defines test conditions for given requirements
- Designs test cases and creates test scripts and supporting data, working to the specifications provided
- Interprets, executes and records test cases in accordance with project test plans
- Analyses and reports test activities and results.
- Identifies and reports issues and risks.
- Reviews objectives of the project
- Devises test model to ensure highest verification capacity, within time available
- Ensures with a highly-detailed approach test model is delivered to the project or conversions
- Documents any variance from expected result or any business anomalies seen in testing to the project’s project manager
- Self-starter with ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities and works on initiative
- Proactive and very detailed person.
- Positive outgoing persona.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Flexible time keeping around project needs.
- Outgoing, ability to build relationships and confidence quickly with stakeholders
The test analyst will be responsible for verification of successful projects and conversions for project deployments. The Project aspect of the role will be predominantly manual testing ensuring that any migrations or new customers have their data, templates, websites and products setup correctly and are bug free.
There will also be some need for testing of a variety of products including Mobile, Core RPS (Desktop) and Web based Customer and Agent sites. This role would suit a candidate who is comfortable to move into a 'manual, hands-on’ testing environment, where the challenge is very much about developing product knowledge and working with the development teams to develop robust test approaches and test cases.
Wilde Associates are working in the capacity of an Employment Agency or Business for this role.