Data Anaylst / Processor
£16,000 TO £18,000K Plus Bens
Experience of mailmerge, working with pdf artwork, SQL, Macros, Visual Basic, Planet Press and data address cleansing.
My client a busy printing house based in Birmingham is currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to support their busy sales team.If you have advanced skills on excel, are analytical with an excellent attention to detail, this could be the role for you!
- Data manipulation and processing ability. Good attention to detail to spot errors or anomalies in data formats
- Good communication skills. The post will include handling data that has been collected by others, good communication skills are essential to solve any issues with the data
- Good level of IT skills. The post will require the use of Microsoft Excel and Access as well as numerous bespoke databases. The post requires quick understanding of new software.
- Experience of mailmerge, working with pdf artwork, SQL, Macros, Visual Basic, Planet Press and data address cleansing would all be an advantage.
Duties of the role include
- Coordinating and administrating requests for quotes, analysing data and performance of the sales team
- reporting monthly on business conversion rates and maintaining a strong inter-departmental relationship across the organisation.
- Other responsibilities of the role include providing all management reports requested on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and tracking and inputting all business opportunities onto the CRM system.
- To help process address data this will include mailmerge to letters, envelopes and postcards.
- Producing print ready and accurate mailing files and artwork to send to customers for approval.
- Data cleansing, including PAF (address enhancement), de-duplication and other enhancements & suppressions