Kingscroft have been asked to recruit a Project Engineer / Project Manager for a leading automotive supplier.
As the ideal candidate you will be an experienced Project Engineer or Project Manager from an engineering background within an automotive environment and be confident in taking projects from the initial enquiry through to delivery.
Your role will include:
- Introduction of new products into the business.
- Controlling costs , timing , engineering issues and quality across the business
- Co-ordinating projects through , process engineering , tooling and manufacturing teams
- Working with plastics , foams and rubber processing and forming (desirable)
- Liaising with sales, purchasing, production, engineering and quality throughout the projects
- Managing DFMEA, PFMEA, APQP, 8D and PPAP requirements
- Working closely with the Automotive OEMS to achieve project success.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is growing and achieving great success within the sector. Please apply today for a confidential discussion about the role.