A&E Nurse Band 5
Working with MSI Recruitment as an A&E Nurse you will be expected to professionally assess patients, provide specialist advice and maintain care records. You will be working as part of The Accident & Emergency Team and will be providing excellent care, working in the Urgent Care Area, and assessing incoming patients and dealing with severe and minor injuries
In order to register with MSI Recruitment you must…
- Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation, UK Hospital experience (NHS).
- Have been employed as a Nurse in an A&E setting within the past 12 months.
If you are a newly qualified Nurse (qualified within the past 12 months) you will also need to provide evidence of your completed preceptorship.
- £200 Referral Bonus and Competitive Rates of Pay
- Dedicated Specialist Recruitment Consultant
- Daily Payroll services
- Quick and easy registration scheme
- Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
How to Apply:
Please feel free to contact a team member by calling . Alternatively please send a copy of your CV to