Production Improvement Manager
Based in the Midlands, an exciting, creative and challenging role has become available within the Production Control department of a leading life science organisation.
In this role, you will be responsible for the design of new validation and improvement of existing products and processes within manufacturing. You will take responsibility for developing methods, with projects typically varying in complexity. You will be working with many departments throughout the company, notably Research, Development and Manufacturing. During each project you will be responsible for all aspects of process and will typically:
• Carry out feasibility studies, designing experiments and protocols.
• Critically assess raw materials and generate raw material specifications including QC limits for all new assay components.
• Assess new materials and equipment where necessary and give feedback on suitability for use.
• Carry out full process and equipment validation in these instances.
• Develop specialist experience and knowledge with respect to immunoassays and so contribute to the specification and design of future products.
• Carry out design changes to existing products or processes when required and assist in the investigation of complaints if necessary.
• Critically evaluate analytical methods and equipment to maintain highest possible standards.
• Develop/contribute to new techniques/scientific understanding to improve upon existing and future products.
• Act as line manager for other scientists.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an expanding and growing organisation. You will also represent the Company on scientific seminars/conferences if required.
Based in the midlands, the site has good public transport links and on-site parking.
If you’re interested in being considered for this role then we look forward to receiving your application.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.