Part Qualified Investment Actuary
My client is a pensions and investment consultancy currently looking to recruit part qualified and/or newly qualified actuaries to join the business on a permanent basis.
Due to growing demand for their services, I am looking for highly capable actuaries with strong mathematical backgrounds and great communication skills. Reporting to the team leader or partner you will be part of the Investment office to work with a portfolio of clients.
- Preparing investment performance reports.
- Drafting investment advice.
- Assisting with investment manager research.
- Calculating liability projections and analyzing actuarial valuation results and cashflow projections.
- Miscellaneous actuarial calculations.
- Checking work of others and helping more recent new graduates/colleagues.
- Training and developing junior members of the team.
- General consultancy, dealing with clients', and third party, telephone queries and day to day correspondence.
- Client management, taking responsibility for allocation and completion of work, and meeting deadlines, working directly with senior members of the client teams.
- Part qualified or qualified actuary
- Excellent communication skills
- IT skills to perform all aspects of work efficiently
- Developing presentation skills to a small audience
- Good understanding of Investment
In return you will receive market leading study support (for part qualified actuaries), an excellent development programme and the work life balance that you require to be successful.