New Business Sales Manager
As the New Business Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Work with the Sales Executive to identify potential leads / new business
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Build a rapport with potential clients with a view to generating new business
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- Prospect for potential new clients and markets
- Build local networks by attending networking events and key business events
- Conducting prospective client visits and facility showcasing
The successful candidate for the role of New Business Sales Manager will have:
- Proven sales experience in a similar B2B role
- Experience of working in a sales /target driven environment
- Ability to identify needs of clients
- Desire to exceed targets
- Strong negotiator
- Experience of cold calling
- Experience of working within the sports industry is desirable
- Full Driving License
As the New Business Sales Manager, you will have previous experience work as a:
- Business Development Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Field Sales Executive
- Hospitality Sales Executive
- Conference and Events Sales Executive
The ideally candidate will have previous experience selling Corporate Hospitality and Events packages within the Sports or Hospitality industry.
In return the New Business Sales Manager will receive a basic salary of £32,000 - £35,000 per annum (+ sales target bonus).
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of submitting your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.