Client Services Administrator
Job Title: Client Services Administrator
Job Type: 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Job Reference: J008001
Are you an experienced administrator within Financial Services who is now looking for their challenge?
If so, I am now working with a leading Financial Planning and Investments organisation to recruit a Client Services Administrator to provide support to a team of Financial Planners.
My client is well established within industry with over 180 years of service and has a range of clients ranging from private individuals, families and charities.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and 3rd party firms
- Point of contact for all client servicing and new business queries
- Deal with all issues in an efficient and effective way
- Prepare for client meetings and attend them were necessary
- Ensure that all business is processed in line with company processes
- Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with company policy and procedures
- At least 2 years’ experience within an administration position in the Financial Services Industry
- Must have a strong track record of delivering excellent client service
- Proficient with IT skills in particular the Microsoft package
- Excellent telephone manner as well as good written communication skills
- Creativity, being able to vocalise your ideas and make suggestions are always welcome and encouraged
- Any qualifications within Financial Administration will be desirable
If you would like to hear more about this position please apply with an updated version of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss this further.