Site Manager - Industrial New Build & Multi Storey Car Park
Your new company
I am recruiting on behalf of one of Europe's largest and most successful Construction Companies, who specialise in large scale new build projects across various sectors.
Originally founded in Germany, the company now have offices and portfolios across Europe and in 2007 set up their UK Head office in the West Midlands and have continued to flourish under their prestigious brand.
New build Projects include:
- Warehouses / distribution centres
- Multi Storey car parks
- Sports & Leisure Centres
Your new role
The Site Manager's role will be to over see all operational aspects of the build process on long term projects. The company have won various projects which are developments of multi storey car parks and large scale warehouse builds, which the successful candidate will be over seeing specifically.
- Supervision of labour
- Weekly reports to the Construction manager
- Implementing the companies health & safety and construction techniques
- Ensuring the site is being run correctly, on time and on budget
- Responsibility for all operational activities under your remit.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Construction Management or similar level
- Specific experience of managing new build projects of either new build warehouses or Multi Storey Car Parks
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Flexibility to travel anywhere in the UK (where projects dictate)
- The ability to delegate & Trouble shoot whilst looking for ways to improve
What you'll get in return
You will be joining a family owned company who thrive on rewarding hard work and success and are always looking to develop people within. My client are paying an attractive salary with amazing benefits, this is a golden opportunity for any site or project manager who are looking for longevity and a career with one of Europe's most successful construction companies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.