I am currently recruiting an HR Manager for a great SME business based in Birmingham. The business are a successful and rapidly growing environmental sector business offering a great opportunity to develop and grow with them.
As HR Manager you will be responsible for supporting in the development, management and implementation of all HR activities across the organisation. Building relationships with your key stakeholders, you will support on all aspects of people management and offer guidance on all people issues. Your key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Support the directors in driving forward the HR Agenda
- Coach and support line managers to up-skill and develop capability
- Support all managers on end-to-end recruitment activity
- Establish links with local colleges and universities to promote the business brand attracting key talent
- Advise managers on all employee relations matters including policy, procedure, disciplinary, grievance, absence and capability
- Manage all investigations and complex ER matters
- Conduct training needs as required
- Manage any HR Projects required
- Line management of an HR co-ordinator
Having management experience, excellent communication and IT skills with a CIPD qualification is essential to being successful in this role. They are a lovely, tight-knit organisation who value the impact that a capable HR professional can bring to the business.
If this sounds like a role for you, then please do apply for consideration.