Assessor / Trainer - Health & Social Care
We are currently looking for a Health and Socal Care Assessor in the West Midlands.
In line with the levy and new standards delivery, we are looking for Assessors who have also had experience delivering in a classroom setting, or to small groups as part of their Apprenticeship delivery.
You will be responsible for a small caseload of up to 45 learners and will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners.
You will be responsible for maintaining an effective caseload of learners through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
Knowledge skills & experience
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting learners through their development journey, our essential requirements are:
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification
- NVQ Level 3 or above in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Level 2 qualification in Mathematics & English
- Ability demonstrate a minimum of 3 years occupational experience in the relevant occupational area
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, CTLLS or DTLLS)
- NVQ Level 4 or above in Health & Social Care qualifications or equivalent
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34)
- Additional Specialism Specific Qualifications
- Level 2 Functional Skills (English, Mathematics & ICT)