An agency based in Birmingham City Centre is looking for an Artworker to join their studio team. Working within their modern, open plan offices you will be a fundamental part of their growing studio team.
This role will encompass working on multi-channel material with the primary focus being across brochures for print as well as making a designer's vision a reality.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To assist across the wider department when required
- Ensure product knowledge is up to date
- Attend meetings with line manager as appropriate
- Ensure timesheets are correct and submitted on time (weekly)
- Have the ability to act with discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Must be organised and have a structured approach to work
- Able to multi-task and prioritise own workload
- Exceptional eye-for-detail
- Experience on industry standard software Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Taking the creative design concepts and re-working to make the file print ready
- Adhering to corporate guidelines
- Fine tuning of typography, including use of style sheets
- Ensuring consistencies throughout the document
- Generating PDF's for client review/approval
- Placing approved imagery
To be considered you must submit a portfolio that demonstrates your keen eye for detail and exceptional layout skills and this role would suit an Artworker who is on the lookout for a new challenge within one of the Midlands top agencies.
Please get in touch to find out more..
Artworker, Full Service Agency, Birmingham City Centre, Up to £25,000, Perm, ASAP