Assistant Technical Director
Just days Mon – Fri
40k – 45k
My Client, a market leading company within the consumer products sector and are seeking an ambitious self-starter to join the team and implement positive change.
The main purposes of the Assistant Technical Director are,
- Strive to reduce waste throughout all manufacturing areas and to make additional cost savings through process changes.
- Suggest and implement cost-saving ideas.
- Ensure the safety and productivity of all employees.
- Responsible for all technical production issues, the maintenance of the ISO9001 Quality System, all Quality Assurance Staff Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with site GMP.
- Target cost reductions through more efficient manufacturing processes and minimisation of overtime.
- You will have a proven background in a manufacturing or production capacity.
- You will have a proven track record in implementing positive change through Lean Manufacturing or continues improvement techniques
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding company. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Joshua Thornton.