Leasing Technical Client Manager, Tamworth, To £40K Car
Leasing Technical Client Manager, West Midlands, To £40K + Car
Due to growth, our multi-award-winning, market-leading client has an urgent vacancy for a Leasing Technical Client Manager
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, the Customer Services Team consists of Support Analysts (first and second line), Data Analysts, Team Leader and Technical Client Managers. The Customer Service function is accountable for customer relationships and responsible for providing customer support to a high standard within defined service level agreements and quality standards whilst managing customer issues through to resolution, the management of regular service pack and project releases, as well as internal support management.
Keywords: Leasing Technical Client Manager, leasing, customer services, ITIL, Midlands, Staffordshire, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, plant hire, vehicle hire
- Own the technical relationship to ensure the greatest possible value is derived from the use of services.
- Plan and manage system upgrades directly with the customer, managing timescales, resources and risks.
- Provide on-site support to customers
- Proactively manage the customer account, with regular updates and scheduled face-face reviews
- Handle complex or difficult customer issues to achieve prompt resolution
- Ability to perform in a team environment - manage and delegate tasks (with a team of level 1 and level 2 support analysts, supported by a Team Leader)
- Handling customer requests (via e-mail, telephone or web portal) and logging them in the service management tool.
- Providing customers with product usage advice and guidance.
- Identifying and managing the appropriate priorities and required actions (e.g. escalation).
- Providing updates and detailed product release information.
- Collate and manage customer change requests through to completion.
- Contribute to the attainment of internal and external KPI and SLA compliance
- Communicate regularly with team members through stand-ups, team meetings and individual review sessions.
- Excellent client facing skills and experience to ensure relationships are kept strong.
- Strong customer service ethic and sense of urgency
- Ability to deliver and coordinate to tight deadlines
- Organisation skills / collaboration / communication / interpersonal skills
- Relationship Management / Account Reviews
- Commercial Awareness / Client Management
- Experience in support system and ticket management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels.
- Problem Solving skills / Willingness to learn, explore ideas and innovate
- Applicants should have good IT skills including experience of:
- Microsoft Windows (XP, 20xx, Windows 7 & Windows 8)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Graduate (preferably IT related), experience in similar support / account management role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2K/2K5/2K8/2K12 Server.
- Basic SQL & C# skills
- ITIL experience
Please send CV ASAP to Jayne at HTS
Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies