Account Manager - Life Science
Due to continued expansion this highly recognised and regarded company, who are the leading laboratory liquid handling specialist in the UK, requires an Account Manager to cover the Midlands/ Oxford area. An excellent package is on offer for the right candidate.
Account Manager, Sales Representative, Sales Specialist, Sales Account Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Field Sales, Business Development Manager
Suitable candidates will need to live in The Midlands ideally Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire
The Account Manager will receive a base salary between £32-34k, dependent upon candidate capabilities, plus a bonus of approx £8k subject to targets being achieved. Also on offer is an exceptional benefits package including company car, laptop, pension, health care, generous holidays etc
Skills / Qualifications
As a prospective Account Manager the more of the following "boxes" you can tick, the better is your chance of being selected for interview:-
• Educated to degree level preferably in a Life Science subject (Molecular Biology / Genetics)
• Completed laboratory work experience, preferably in life sciences
• Proven track record within a Sales role
• Ambitious, target driven, self reliant and show determination to succeed
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present and sell to all levels
• Professional, organised, show attention to detail and have excellent IT skills
• Keen to learn and has a hunger to sell and grow in a successful organisation
• Hold a full and current driving licence and live within the specified territory
You will be taking over a territory that has been well maintained with some very loyal customers.
The role would be to sell liquid handling products (pipettes, tips, lab consumables etc.) into Academia, Pharma/Bio and Testing/Clinical labs predominantly. There is a great potential for further growth within the area.
Please send your current CV and salary details quoting our job reference number 913457HH