Business Manager, Catering
This is an exciting opportunity for a facilities professional to join our team based at one of our corporate contracts in Derby.
As the Business Manager on site you would be required to provide effective delivery of catering and cleaning services in line with service level agreements and agreed performance indicatorsMain responsibilities
- To oversee delivery and develop the food offer and services, both in the staff restaurants and hospitality through commercial initiatives, innovation and team development.
- To ensure the prompt and efficient preparation and service in all food areas to the company’s standard and to the client’s satisfaction.
- To ensure that the site budget is met and exceeded and that all company audits & documentation are attained to the required standard.
- Provide the most cost effective catering and cleaning service which offers the users quality and choice.
- Promote healthy eating, well-being and employee satisfaction.
- Improve cleaning standards and innovation in cleaning
- Provide good capture of management information for the client to analyse.
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Previous catering experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and staff at all levels
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Positive approach to learning in role and identifying own training needs as appropriate
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Flexible approach to role
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
catering, cleaning, business manager, facilities