Trainee Financial Adviser - Solihull
Our client a FTSE 100 Financial Services Company is looking for bright and enthusiastic candidates to join their financial services academy for a career as a Financial Adviser. Full training and support offered to get candidates to Level 4 Diploma Qualified
The role is suited to someone with experience of self employment. Typical backgrounds of previously successful candidates have been sports professionals, solicitors, accountants, marketing managers, sales managers/people, brokers, bank professionals the list is endless as long as you have been successful and are good with people and want to control your future.
Required skills and experience:
- Successful in your current career but looking for a change
- Good communicator and good listening skills
- Like dealing with people and building relationships with clients
- Looking for a long term career in Financial Services and to build a business.
- Drive, commitment and the ability to pick yourself up after failure as well as work hard after success.
My Client will offer
All training required to get you to be a fully qualified adviser
Mentoring throughout the process from an experienced adviser
An ongoing structured training program to help you develop as an adviser
All back office support
Support in building your desk
You do not need a financial services background but you must have the confidence to sell and grow your business
This role is not suited to a graduate, post grad workplace experience required
There is a very strict selection process and only the very best get through this so hard work is required.
Earnings in the first year around £35,000 and around £60,000 in the second year once qualified.