ITN Mark Education is currently recruiting on behalf of a number of schools in South Birmingham for dedicated and driven intervention teachers.
These positions offer an excellent opportunity to someone with a passion for teaching, who is seeking to be part of a forward thinking school. You must be a committed and driven individual who has a genuine passion for providing outstanding teaching to all children. You will be working closely alongside the class teacher to help narrow the attainment gap and raise confidence for those pupils who might be falling below national standards.
Duties will include:
- Using the National Curriculum to plan, prepare and deliver lessons when required
- Attending staff training, CPD and parents evenings
- Marking and assessing pupils work and tracking pupil progress
- Creating a positive and stimulating classroom environment for pupils to learn in
- Working as part of a team to ensure pupils learning needs are met
The successful candidate will:
- Have QTS. NQTs are welcome to apply
- Be able to show evidence of right to work in the UK
- Have great knowledge and experience of the National Curriculum
- Have a valid DBS registered to the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Be able to provide references for the past 2 years
- Be a self reflective practitioner who always strives to do their best
- Have a professional outlook and thrives on taking on challenges
- Be an individual who enjoys the company of children and has a genuine passion for teaching
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Enhanced rates of pay available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
- Support and guidance from an experienced education consultant
- Opportunity to access free CPD
- After working 10 days with us, you will receive £50 worth of Capital Bond vouchers
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark (must have worked for 1 day) and receive £100 worth of Capital Bond vouchers.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.