Project Management Analyst / Project Engineer - Automotive
Based in Gaydon, England
Project Management Analyst / Project Engineer accountable for delivery within vehicle programme work-streams to agreed time, cost and quality targets based on-site with our customer Jaguar Land Rover. Core responsibilities are:
- (1) structuring deliverables for success,
- (2) creating, maintaining & driving credible plans,
- (3) pre-emptive risk management to avoid issues,
- (4) controlling changes,
- (5) providing timely and accurate transparency on status and risk,
- (6) financial control of delivery costs to agreed targets,
- (7) driving adherence to company standards and processes, and
- (8) operating within clear and efficient decision-making and communication mechanisms.
Skills Required:3 KEY SKILLS
- (1) Competent Project Management skills, knowledge and experience in relevant fields of automotive, engineering or manufacturing.
- (2) Resilience, flexibility, completer-finisher and willingness to learn, ability to learn quickly
- (3) Relevant and up to date Project Management qualifications e.g. PMP, Prince2, MSP, Agile, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Primavera P6
- Experience of working on major projects in relevant industry, evidencing application of project management competencies.
- Experience of successful working within large cross-functional teams across multiple locations is also useful.
- Industry-recognised and current project management qualifications.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please apply via REED or via our KCIG career site with a CV and motivation letter elaborating your specific experience and availability and salary/hourly rate expectation.
Additional Information: Position is available on freelance or employment basis.