Kuehne & Nagel offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise to develop and refine your skills. The Hams Hall based logistics firm are currently looking for a Forklift Driver to join its busy distribution environment on a temp to perm basis where you will also be able to cross-train in other areas of the shop floor.
Kuehne & Nagel are continuously growing our global network and our product portfolio, which creates career opportunities in different fields of work worldwide. We are committed to deliver high quality solutions to our customers and are proud to be a strong leader in the logistics industry.
The Hams Hall location is a busy warehouse which stores and packs alcoholic drink products, before they are distributed to a number of blue chip high street and online retailers. As the Forklift Driver, your responsibilities will include:
- Loading and unloading wagons using a counterbalance;
- Picking pallets;
- Yard sorting;
- Assisting with physical warehouse duties.
The successful Forklift Driver will have the following skills and experience:
- Have worked within a Counterbalance truck driving, FLT, forklift driver role within a warehouse, distribution, logistics environment;
- Valid in-date Counterbalance certificate from an official accrediting body i.e. ITSSAR or RTITB;
- Have your own transport due to location and a lack of public transport in the area.
In return the Forklift Driver, you will receive a pay rate of £8.53 per hour with a view for the pay rate to increase after 12 weeks. Hours are static 0600-1400 or static 1400-2200.
To apply for this FLT role working for Kuehne & Nagel who offer real stability click on the apply link online and send us your CV today!