Business Development Manager
Hystreet is enabling traditional estate agents to compete with online only platforms that have been working in the market, we are a small dedicated team based in Bromsgrove who are rapidly growing our presence in the UK market. Based in our office on the outskirts of Bromsgrove, you will be looking to join a fast paced startup that is disrupting the estate agent market.
We’re looking for a results-driven Business Development Manager to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability. You will be responsible for selling our unique market leading software product to estate agents.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and via our client database.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience in Software Sales or Estate Agency ·
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office ·
- Familiarity with the estate agency industry not required but favourable.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
A full UK driving licence £30,000 plus performance related bonuses OTE £50,000