Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Project Accountant role in Birmingham on behalf of a large organisation on an initial five month contact and then on-going thereafter. The client is offering £225-240 per day, dependant on experience.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the business accountant on a fixed asset project
- Collating lists of fixed assets and comparing them to the expected fixed asset records
- Project managing and arranging meetings for various departments
- Using excel as well as SAP to provide data analysis on the fixed asset requirements
- Providing decision support strategic and tactical support to the management team involved in the commitment of capital expenditure
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified / part qualified accountant with a UK recognised body or significant business experience
- Possess financial, management and project accounting experience
- Be confident building relationships with non finance stakeholders
To apply for this role please email your CV to or call asking for Luke Grant or Philippa Davis for information about the role.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.