IT Support Apprentice - West Bromwich B70
A very dynamic and friendly company with a mixed age range. Located in West Bromwich town center this company is easily accessible via train, tram or bus. They are very keen on staff progression.
Currently seeking ambitious individual for an IT support company. If you consider yourself to be an IT Guru then we want to hear from you!
- Provide a helpful professional first line support services to customers
- Predefined daily/Weekly/Monthly maintenance checks and tasks
- Log all service requests against the customer account in the help desk system
- Perform required analysis and research to successfully resolve service requests
- Check and respond to alerts reported by the companies mentoring system
- Liaise with external technology vendors as required
- To keep the customer informed at all times about the status or progress of their request
Qualities/ essential requirements
- Excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner.
- A passion for technology and customer service
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive rather than reactive with a can do attitude
- Desirable Experience: the ideal candidate will have IT experience and a working knowledge of windows server 23003/2008/2012/2016
- Windows 7/8
- Microsoft office word/ outlook/Excel/ Power-point
- Network Hardware, Anti-virus, Antimalware and Backup solutions
5 GCSE'S Grade A-C including Maths & English
Other Important Information
Working hours – Monday–Friday, 9am to 5pm
Progression to the level 4 for the correct candidate also the option to develop in other areas of the business such as digital marketing.