Staffline have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Payroll Administrator, to join our Automotive Division, On-Site at the premises of a leading vehicle manufacturer’s site in Solihull.
We are offering a generous basic salary, plus bonuses and the chance to join a progressive, forward thinking, growing team where opportunities and progression are available.
The successful applicant will join a team that is at the heart of our clients operation within the automotive plant. Very quickly you will develop relationships with key stakeholders and deliver operational excellence.
As a Payroll Administrator you will:
- Complete payroll report on a Monday in a timely basis
- Complete the payroll plan on a weekly basis
- Deal with Pay Queries
- Process sick notes, sick pay and holiday pay
- Produce Payroll reports and figures
The skills required for the role:
- Previous payroll administration experience
- Strong Organisational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Confident using word, excel, PowerPoint
- Confident using Outlook
- The ability to multi-task, with strong analytical skills
Working hours as standard will be 07.30 - 16.00, however applicants need to be flexible to work on shift between the hours of 05.30am and 9pm when required.
We are offering a competitive basic salary package with OTE, up to £22,500 per annum
If you’ve got what it takes to make a success of this role, please apply now.