Automotive Commercial Parts Advisor
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Parts Advisor Required in Wolverhampton.
Salary: Up to £22,000 Basic, OTE £24,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Off Site Commercial Parts Person Required For a Commercial Dealer - Wolverhampton
Our client is actively looking to hire an experienced Commercial Parts Advisor based in the Wolverhampton area.
Key Duties will include
* Working alongside the customer on a daily basis in a supporting role.
* Managing and controlling stock retained on the customers premises.
* Satisfying internal parts requirements and interacting with the customers respective workshop teams
* Processing orders, dealing with all commercial part requests and liaising with our telesales team.
* Building a professional and trustworthy relationship with our customer.
* Supporting and working with our Fleet Parts Sales Manager.
You will need to be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
For all your hard work you will be rewarded a competitive salary, a good bonus structure and excellent working environment. Working hours will be on a Monday to Friday basis on a 40-45 hour week.
If this role is of interest to yourself please get in touch now for more information with your CV and a number we can contact you on during the day.
To apply please send your CV to Thomas Beare quoting J71587, Automotive Parts Advisor, Wolverhampton.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on if you wish to discuss this copyright.