Key Stage 1 Teacher
ITN Mark Education is looking to recruit for a KS1 teacher to join a large school in the South of Birmingham. This role would suit an individual who is dedicated in their practice and has the best interests of the pupils at heart.
Staff members at this school believe that every child has the right to receive the highest possible standard of education for them to succeed in life. This school places the childrens spiritual, moral, social and cultural education at the centre of what they do.
Ofsted have praised the school stating that 'Pupils enjoy their learning and behave well. Pupils from different social and ethnic backgrounds mix well together. New arrivals settle in quickly. Pupils are proud of the academy and speak warmly of recent improvements made by the academy's leaders. Pupils are keen to improve their skills'.
Duties will include:
- Using the National Curriculum to plan, prepare and deliver lessons when required
- Attending staff training, CPD and parents evenings
- Marking and assessing pupils work and tracking pupil progress
- Creating a positive and stimulating classroom environment for pupils to learn in
- Working as part of a team to ensure pupils learning needs are met
The successful candidate will:
- Have QTS. NQTs are welcome to apply
- Be able to show evidence of right to work in the UK
- Have great knowledge and experience of the National Curriculum
- Have a valid DBS registered to the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Be able to provide references for the past 2 years
- Be a self reflective practitioner who always strives to do their best
- Have a professional outlook and thrives on taking on challenges
- Be an individual who enjoys the company of children and has a genuine passion for teaching
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Enhanced rates of pay available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
- Paid to scale after 12 weeks of continual work in the same school
- Support and guidance from an experienced education consultant
- Opportunity to access free CPD
- After working 10 days with us, you will receive £50 worth of Capital Bond vouchers
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark (must have worked for 1 day) and receive £100 worth of Capital Bond vouchers.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.