Scrum Master/Product Owner
Brand new opportunity working for an organisation who develop profitable and sustainable supply chains for their sites, suppliers and products. This opportunity offers a very interesting, challenging and progressive opportunity for the right candidate. Based in beautiful rural setting in Ross on Wye in a very impressive office space, with impressive facilities. Excellent benefits include flexible working hours, remote working and a competitive bonus!
You will be supporting the Product Owner and the Development Team by coaching the Team to become well-motivated, high-performing and self-organising.
Your Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To act as the primary point of contact for Development Team members
- To support and work with the Product Owner to help define sprint goals and groom backlog
- To facilitate all elements of the scrum in order to ensure efficient and effective delivery of sprint content
- To coach and support team members to develop skills, collaborate effectively, share knowledge and become self-managing
- To help remove impediments for teams and individuals to enable them to focus on building and delivering quality software
- To manage external distractions effectively in order to ensure the success of a sprint
Essential skills for this role:
- A minimum of two years' experience of Scrum Mastering in Agile development
- Collaborating successfully with developers, testers, architects and business representatives alike
- Effective at adapting methodologies to ensure efficiency and best fit with business drivers
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies
- Evidence of experience of working to deadlines within a fast paced industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly develop relationships of trust
- Self-motivated with a track record of delivering to meet business objectives
Please send your most recent cv for immediate feedback on this position, or call for more information. There are 2 positions for this role with 2 locations - Bristol and Ross on Wye.