Sales & Marketing Administrator
Tardis Environmental (UK) Ltd are a waste management and plant hire company. We offer event and construction portable toilet hire, bulk water and water bowser hire as well as sewage and drain services.
We are looking for ambitious individuals to join our expanding sales team, excellent earning potential for those who have the will and determination to succeed. Hours of work are 9am to 5pm.
- Making Sales calls
- Managing online marketing campaigns and help manage current and new customer relations
- Help develop and assist in sales and marketing strategy
- The main focus will be helping grow the awareness and products of the company, whilst also managing new customer relationships
The ideal Sales and Marketing Administrator should possess the skills below:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Sufficient IT Skills
- Great Team Player
- Self managing with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with pace and energy
- Good research skills
- Goal focused and solutions orientated.
- Full training
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Government Auto Enrolment Pension
- Long term stable employment
Job Type: Full Time
Salary - Negotiable
Required Experience: 1 year in Sales