Outstanding new role for well known B2B organisation in the tech industry, with a competitive salary, and huge opportunity for progression working with big brands.
Your tasks are plentiful and not limited to;
- Generating blogs, features and press releases
- Production of video scripts and story boards
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Collaborate across the business to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- Channel management of digital content platforms and all supporting social channels including e-newsletter distribution
- Collaboration with creative resources including designers, communications, marketing managers, and agency personnel
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorisation and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Editing and uploading content on WordPress
- Interviewing skills to discover information from stakeholders
- A passion for creating and maintaining quality content
- Experience creating and managing content across a range of platforms
- a g-get-em attitude and willingness to commit and work hard
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.