Client Relationship Manager
CBS Packaging is a privately run SME with four sites across England. We have been manufacturing cardboard boxes for over 16 years. We are currently looking to recruit a full time permanent Client Relationship Manager to join our existing Customer Services team, at our West Bromwich site. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm.
The Client Relationship Manager will be a main point of contact for all CBS customers. Responsibilities include building strong relations with customers, offering support for all queries, inputting customer orders, following up on sales leads, requesting samples, ordering of formes and stereos, and logging and dealing with complaints.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Delivers high standards
- Proactive, motivated, dedicated and passionate about customer service
- Excellent organisational skills
- Works well under pressure
- Keen to learn and grasp knowledge of the corrugated industry
- Thrives on sales and achieving/exceeding targets
Skill and Knowledge required
- Sales Skills
- Communication skills to build effective relationships with customers
- Accurate and meticulous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Excellent Customer Service/delivery skills
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Holiday allowance
- Free parking
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please click the Apply Now button below and include your C.V. along with a covering letter.
We are not using recruitment agencies to fill this role.