Commercial Finance Director
c.£75,000 + Benefits
Operating as a small consultancy, our client works with a number of development partners through the entire development life-cycle from initial investment through to completion.
With overall responsibility for financial planning, budget setting, and budget optimisation for large development projects, key duties for the role will include:-
- Budgeting and forecasting for the various development projects
- Working closely with Development Partners, Lawyers, Banks and Accountants in managing a variety of different projects
- Implement strategies/structures to establish new offshore entities
- Manage key back of house operational processes such as IT systems, HR and compliance
- Evaluating the financial impact of new business ventures
- Ad-hoc project work
With a contract or financial management background, ideally within the construction environment you will need to have the ability to manage a number of development projects and build strong relationships with third parties. As a dedicated, goal oriented and results driven individual you will have an understanding of the challenges and requirements of a growing business and a 'hands on' and innovative approach to problem solving and new opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply in absolute confidence, please submit your detailed CV and quote your current remuneration details, together with reference number 370619.