As the Finance Administrator you will be responsible for:
- To support Managers with all finance related administration
- Work closely with the Finance team regarding all finance queries
- Prepare various analysis reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Updating of P&L tracking document
- Process any Purchase Order requests
- Ensure all invoices are paid
The successful candidate for the role of the Finance Administrator will have:
- Experience with Word, Outlook, CRM systems and accounting systems is essential
- Advanced Excel, is essential
- Experience of reporting on sales figures / covers
- Working towards a finance qualification is desirable
- Experience within Book keeping is desirable
In return the Finance Administrator will receive a basic salary of £24,000 per annum.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of submitting your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.