I am currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a market leading advertising company based on the outskirts of Birmingham. This company has plans to grow in the near future, operating at a 20 million pound turnover within the next 3 years.
They are looking for a commercially aware Finance Manager to help them in their desired plans. You will be in charge of a team of 4, directly responsible for completion of management accounts on a monthly basis with exposure into strategic decisions of within the core of the business to help them move forward in their plans.
Ideally you will;
• Be an experienced and ambitious accountant, ideally qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) - though non-qualified accountants with the requisite experience will also be considered
• Have excellent interpersonal skills, able to interact with different members of the business when trying to present idea's to improve the business
• Work with the MD to put in place a business plan to help guide the entire business and focus it on growth, controlling costs and improving performance across the entire business
• Have involvement with the sales figures to have a great overview how the business is performing
In return you will;
• Be a Member of the management team; advising the entire business on financial performance and positions, making recommendations to improve performance
• Look after a small team, overseeing what they do and ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner
• Work for a company that value you it's staff and are aiming for year on year progression
• Be given the opportunity to become a future Finance Director in years to come
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take their next step up within accounts, working for a progressive company who can guide you towards your end career goal.