Hospice Fundraising Assistant
A major charity are seeking a candidate to provide fundraising and administrative support to their fundraising team. You will assist in building and developing fundraising relationships in the community, by providing excellent stewardship and support to their fundraising groups, volunteers and key volunteers.
Key Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Processing income and work in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that accurate and up to date financial and supporter records are maintained and are accessible.
- Inducting Hospice reception staff and volunteers on the Hospice donation policy and community fundraising procedures.
- Ensuring that ouf of hours donations are managed in line with the policy.
- Providing reports and information about activity, performance, supporters, volunteers as necessary and upon request.
- Providing line management for office finance and administration volunteers and assisting with the supervision of other volunteers.
- Providing excellent supporter service to members of the public who enquire, via phone, mail and in person, and encourage their support.
- Assisting the team in managing all public collections
- Assist with any PR and media requirements
- Provide fundraising manager with timely updates on performance and produce a monthly report
We are looking for:
- Good verbal and written communication skills demonstrating a sensitive approach
- Good IT skills including Word processing, email and spread sheets, alongside a working knowledge of databases
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- An ability to engage with supporters and families in support of their fundraising activities
- Understanding of general office systems and procedures
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.