Sales Ledger Administrator
Kingcroft Professional Resources are working with a fast paced, growing Staffordshire based business to recruit a Sales Ledger Administrator. Working as part of a friendly accounts team in a high volume processing environment. Due to continued growth, the opportunity has arisen to join this market leading business, in it's busy Sales Ledger team.
Sales Ledger Administrator duties will include:
- Ensuring monthly fees are processed in a timely manner
- Admin and Collection of monthly direct debits
- Creation and posting of nominal journals
- Reviewing and processing customer queries and refunds
- Set up new customer accounts
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Maintaining good relationships with customers
- Any other ad-hoc office duties
The successful candidate should be an experienced and accurate sales ledger administrator, who is used to working in a large fast paced company environment. You should have an intermediate knowledge of excel, and be a confident and friendly communicator.
The position is 35 hours a week from their head office in Lichfield