FP&A Analyst - 3 to 4mth, Interim - Staffordshire
On behalf of a global organisation in Stafford, I am supporting them on a newly created role as FP&A Analyst to support heavy workload and growth.
Key purpose as FP&A Analyst:
- Perform analysis to support partnering with the business
- Analysis of monthly and quarterly results and helping the team communicate this to the business
- Play a key part in the annual financial planning and forecasting exercise
Key Responsibilities as FP&A Analyst:
- Provide analysis and support to the Head of FP&A
- To support the Head of FP&A in the monthly reporting process in providing commercial insight and analysis throughout the process
- Provide assistance with other monthly reporting as required, including supporting the development and delivery of finance management information
- Work with the commercial finance team to review all areas of plan/forecast with the aim of ensuring it is complete and as robust as possible.
- Scope to include technical account and other profit and loss components, as well as non P&L areas (i.e. balance sheet and cash flow)
To be considered for the position of FP&A Analyst, candidates must be Fully Qualified Accountants (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience of FP&A, excellent IT skills with the emphasis on MS Excel.