Sales Manager - Motor Trade
Automotive Sales Manager - Franchised dealer based in Solihull
£30k Basic salary with £60k OTE, Company car and Laptop.
Do you have:
- A proven successful track record within Motor Industry sales management?
- Excellent IT knowledge & skills?
- A resilient attitude with a drive & determination to succeed?
If you can answer YES, you may be the person we are looking for!
Due to internal promotions, our Client is looking for a highly professional, dynamic and driven Sales Manager to assist the General Manager in maintaining the company and franchise operating standards to achieve performance objectives.
As Sales Manager you will be involved in controlling costs in line with departmental and dealership objectives and business plans, you will ensure that profit targets are achieved, margins maintained and expenses controlled, utilising all resources cost effectively. It is therefore essential that you have experience of controlling costs on this scale.
You will be able to demonstrate and ensure compliance with our operating processes as well as industry regulations and legislation. Leading by example, you will ensure that this is demonstrated throughout the department, irrespective of the volume of work within the department at any one time. You will therefore have up to date knowledge of vehicle legislation, consumer legislation and trade practices with strong, relevant and practical knowledge of modern business methods and controls.
As a Company, we place a strong focus on customer care and satisfaction which is paramount to meet and exceed sales targets. Your excellent interpersonal skills will ensure that your department has a strong customer focus in line with business objectives and you must therefore be an excellent communicator who is firm, fair, assertive and highly professional.
The Ideal Candidate
- You must possess and be able to demonstrate first class selling and marketing skills gained within the Motor Industry at a high level.
- Proven track record in Automotive Sales &/or Sales Management, professional qualifications and membership of the IMI is advantageous
- A passion and enthusiasm to work with a highly successful family-owned Motor Group and Manufacturer.
- With a flexible approach, keen eye for detail and commitment to giving 100%, will see you thrive.
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.