RSA Solution Architect
Solution Architect - 6 Months - Warwick - Negotiable Daily Rate
A blue chip Energy and Utilities client of Pontoon is looking for a Solution Architect with experience of working with RSA Security tools to join them at their offices in Warwick as a large implementation piece.
- Knowledge of RSA security tools
- Proven experience working as a senior consultant/ lead solution architect or technical team manager
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills at colleagues, partners / vendors &.project sponsors.
- Applied experience of staff management and resource planning of internal and external resources
- Good Commercial focus - good understanding of the cost and value drives of IS and business
- Experience in motivating a team with matrix deliverables
- Experience in applying consultancy approaches and techniques
- Experience of IS strategic, investment and programme planning
- Experienced in applying tools and techniques from idea to user acceptance testing
- Experience of establishing and chairing Solution Design Authorities/Boards on large programmes of work and projects
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, allied to strong presentation and workshop facilitation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the software development lifecycle, familiar with different approaches to development ( Agile, Waterfall, RUP, RAD etc.)
- Experience of working with external suppliers in a highly commercial environment
- Some experience in modelling techniques (e.g. UML, SSADM, Yourdon etc.) would be beneficial.