NVQ Administrator Level 2 Business Admin
We are currently looking to recruitment an apprentice NVQ Level 2 administrator to join our busy Birmingham Recruitment agency.
This role would be ideal for school leavers who are unsure of the next step of their life. You can learn and earn at the same time and have the opportunity to progress to become a recruitment consultant.
The role of a business administrator...
You will be a vital part of the team ensuring smooth customer journey by welcoming our candidates and clients to First Personnel.
You will be...
- Taking and making calls and updating our system.
- Creating and updating spreadsheets.
- Supporting with payroll.
- preparing documents ready for candidates to complete.
- General admin duties
- Lead generation
No day is the same in recruitment so if you are looking for a fast paced, fun but rewarding role then please apply below.
What we are looking for...
- Bright and full of energy
- Not afraid of getting stuck in
- Ability to work part of a team
- Punctual and smartly presented
- Career focused - wanting to develop and grow with the company
We are looking for someone to start with immediate effect. You will be working 8am to 4pm on a Monday and Friday and 9am to 5pm Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. The pay is £145 per week.
Please contact Mark Bryan at our First Personnel Birmingham, New Street Branch.