Assistant Real Estate Coordinator
My client is an International Commercial Real Estate company who are seeking a passionate and
experienced Project Administrator to work on-site with a key client to deliver comprehensive Real Estate projects. The Assistant Real Estate Coordinator will beresponsible for developing and maintaining a comprehensive Real Estate controls system and providing executive and project management support.
This position provides advice, development and coordination of project delivery systems at the project and business level.
The role requires monitoring and managing Real Estate activities and supporting the coordination of the client and internal teams.
What you’ll do:
- Support the development of the department in attending client presentations and pitches. Where possible support the development of new and existing accounts.
- Work with the internal clients’ team to develop the programme of activities
- Coordinate the work of consultants, contractors and others connected with this project
- Develop and maintain Real Estate controls system
- Develop, implement and maintain processes and procedures to ensure best practice control
- Provide coordination to the client Real Estate team and the C&W Real Estate teams - managing communication.
- Provide regular reporting to the client and the internal team
Ideally you will hold a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate or a related field. You will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in construction project management, including successful completion of directly managed constructed projects. You will be adept in spread sheets and various computer database systems.
My client is offering a competitive salary plus benefits.
If you feel you have the outstanding qualities required in this role of a Assistant Real Estate Coordinator and are keen to take on a new challenge please apply now.
Keywords| Real Estate Coordinator | Project Management | Construction | Property