Year 3 Teacher
ITN Mark Education is looking to appoint a full time Year 3 Teacher on behalf of a primary school in the Small Heath area of Birmingham. Staff members at this school feel that it is important to develop the childrens learning experiences by planning exciting lessons and workshops.
This school provides a broad and balanced curriculum which is enriched to ensure that the children reach and exceed their potential. If you are an individual that has a genuine passion for teaching and wants to be part of a forward thinking team then this could be the role for you.
Ofsted have praised the school stating that 'Pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is also outstanding; adults lead by example and there is a strong ethos of mutual respect'.
Duties will include:
- Using the National Curriculum to plan, prepare and deliver lessons when required
- Attending staff training, CPD and parents evenings
- Marking and assessing pupils work and tracking pupil progress
- Creating a positive and stimulating classroom environment for pupils to learn in
- Working as part of a team to ensure pupils learning needs are met
The successful candidate will:
- Have QTS. NQTs are welcome to apply
- Be able to show evidence of right to work in the UK
- Have great knowledge and experience of the National Curriculum
- Have a valid DBS registered to the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Be able to provide references for the past 2 years
- Be a self reflective practitioner who always strives to do their best
- Have a professional outlook and thrives on taking on challenges
- Be an individual who enjoys the company of children and has a genuine passion for teaching
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Enhanced rates of pay available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
- Paid to scale after 12 weeks of continual work in the same school
- Support and guidance from an experienced education consultant
- Opportunity to access free CPD
- After working 10 days with us, you will receive £50 worth of Capital Bond vouchers
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark (must have worked for 1 day) and receive £100 worth of Capital Bond vouchers.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.